The Rochester Rowing Club’s adult program is for rowers of all athletic backgrounds and ages.
During the rowing season (from the second week in April to the end of October), adults who have on-the-water experience meet two evenings a week at 6:00pm (depending on schedules) while Saturday times remain flexible depending on the needs of the group, but will generally be Saturday mornings. Coached sessions will occur once a week. In addition, experienced rowers may arrange to meet at other times when schedules permit. For your safety, the club requires adults to carry life jackets in their shells at all times. When rowing with RRC equipment, at least two rowers should be on the water at all times and within sight of each other. In the winter, the adult team trains three times a week. Email Coach with any questions by clicking HERE.
Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6pm, Saturday mornings usually at 8am
Summer Racing Schedule:
All regattas are canceled until further notice, this is statewide.
The cost for adult registration is $400 for 3 months, or $590 for Spring/Summer/Fall, i.e. April through October.
We have special rates for college students, who can pay $200 for 3 months, or $275 for March through August.
1. Go to Summer Adult Registration at the top of the homepage, www.rrcmn.org, or here: https://rrcmn.sportngin.com/register/form/936608398?_ga=2.181422823.1725160420.1559049245-1570154324.1548193335
2. Create an account or log in to your existing Sports Engine account.
3. Go through the steps to register, including picking a position and grade level if required.
4. Download the Sports Engine app on your cell phone.
5. Go back to Summer Adult Registration and click the button on that page that allows you to email Michelle Barnes with inquiries. Send an email saying you have completed registration, have the app, and are requesting to be added to the team roster.
6. Once you are added to the team roster, you'll be able to send and receive messages with the team, as well as get notified when practice is changed or canceled, via the app or logging in on the website.
7. If you still need help, read over the Sports Engine guide here: https://cdn1.sportngin.com/attachments/document/0109/3860/Getting_Started_Guide.pdf?_ga=2.187369192.1725160420.1559049245-1570154324.1548193335
Winter Training begins in November and runs through March. Practices will are 6-8pm on Tuesday and Thursday evenings at our new venue, Soldiers Field. Additionally, the adult program has optional training Saturday mornings at 7am.
The price for the winter is $250 for adults. Registration is on the home page.