The Rochester Rowing Club’s adult program is for adults of all athletic backgrounds and ages.
Winter Training begins in December and runs through March. Practices are via video, 6 - 8 pm on Tuesday and Thursday, and Saturday 10 am - 12pm.
The price for the winter is $300 for adults. Registration is on the home page. If you'd like to try a session for free and you have a rowing machine at home, email the coach and we'll get it set up!
Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6 pm, Saturday mornings usually at 8 am
The cost for adult registration is $400 for 3 months, or $590 for Spring/Summer/Fall, i.e. April through October.
We have special rates for college students, who can pay $200 for 3 months, or $275 for March through August.
Spring/Summer Racing Schedule:
Minneapolis Sprints: June 12, 2021 (tentative)
Thunder Bay: June 26, 2021
Duluth International Regatta: July 10, 2021
NWIRA Championship (Kenora, ON): August 13-14 2021
1. Go to Adult Registration at the top of the page, or on the home page.
2. Create an account or log in to your existing Sports Engine account.
3. Go through the steps to register, including picking a position and grade level if required.
4. Download the Sports Engine app on your cell phone.
5. Go back to Summer Adult Registration and click the button on that page that allows you to email Michelle Barnes with inquiries. Send an email saying you have completed registration, have the app, and are requesting to be added to the team roster.
6. Once you are added to the team roster, you'll be able to send and receive messages with the team, as well as get notified when practice is changed or canceled, via the app or logging in on the website.
7. If you still need help, read over the Sports Engine guide here: Sports Engine Getting Started Guide
Rochester Rowing Club was founded in 1990 to bring people together to enjoy the sport of rowing. RRC is located on the west side of Silver Lake, near downtown Rochester, Minnesota.